Right Clicks Disabled

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

London to Paree

We arrived London at 2 AM and we were exhausted. We walked along the empty streets to search for our hotel and found that we had to climb 10 billion flight of stairs to reach our tiny room. The room was so small that it would take 5 minutes for someone's fart to be ventilated, my goodness. Besides that, I fell in love with London instantly. It was surreal being there and I loved every moment. The highlight was when we met Bill Nigh in a random magazine shop in Soho. (If you don't know who he is, you know the evil octopus pirate from the pirates of the Caribbean movie who was heartless? Yeah him). HE STARTED A CONVERSATION WITH ME FIRST OMG guys please form a line. I would share our conversation but it's only between me and Bill Nigh and my friends xoxo.





Of course we made a trip to visit the Buckingham palace in the morning. They were changing guards so the surrounding was packed with human beings. I could not even get a shot of me standing in front of the gate without having someone walking into my frame. Oh well, least I saw the palace! 





Met up with Gurvinder for lunch and he took us to Five Guys. Best. Lunch. Ever. Bacon was an option for me to be included in my milkshake! But of course I didn't go for it lol... As much as I love bacon, mm no.




Just chilling with my home boy Big Ben.





We also went to Thorpe Park. Some photos were taken but I have no idea where they went so lets imagine me on a roller coaster. Actually I posted HEAPS of videos of us in Thorpe Park on my snap chat (li-mei) while waiting in line. Common sense is not to whip phone out while on a water or coaster ride, it's not safe for my phone. But if you have me on SC since, there you go buddy.


*** Moving on to Paris ***

Training to Paris was not fun, my ears nearly blew itself! Okay to be honest Paris was not that amazing as I imagined it to be. People there were not too friendly and they work extremely slow, which I got frustrated... Sorry Paris :( I guess because it was Summer and everyone was out and about being busy... I'm not sure... On the other hand, our AirB&B apartment was small and cute! The owner was so helpful too. Our whole Europe trip was basically on the hunt for food and drinks. Arrive at destination > go to our apartment/hotel> drop luggage > change and refresh for 15 - 30 mins > get out and look for food. Not to mention how many touristy photos I took with no shame, hence I hereby declare that the hair flinging and look away pose is my trademark (as seen on my Instagram).


Is this not the best shampoo ad you have seen? Or it can even be a BMW car ad. 





There are more amazing photos on  Magnum's instagram account. Go have a look and maybe your finger might twitch on the follow button ;) xx


I had to go to the Laduree store. It was magical! We had to miss out the Louvre on our itinerary as we had no time. Shopping took over most of Paris (because Sephora... and all the branded stuff, I can't miss it...) so this means Magnum will have to take me back there to complete the trip, HAHA.

Ok I shall stop here because it's getting late and I have work tomorrow... But in the next post we'll be in Amsterdam and Berlin! Can't wait to show you guys what we did (and a hilarious story of me cycling). Xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment