Right Clicks Disabled

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

London and Paris take 2

I just realised that I posted 0 photos of us in Paris Disneyland and Thorpe park in London... but my excuse is because all the photos were taken with Magnum's phone and we did not even use much of his camera... I mean who had time for photos when we were busy riding on rides? Except Disneyland...
Get ready for my touristy photos.

London Thorpe Park


If you had me on Snapchat back before my phone drowned itself in water, you would have seen snaps of me and my friends at the park dying of heat then getting wet from rides. Soooo much fun! 

I'm glad I survived this ride. I was holding onto life on the seat handle and Stacey's hand LOL




Disneyland Paris




I missed out taking photos with Abu because it was so packed :(




 Uuuum come on, I HAD TO.

 If you don't know where Pizza Planet Restaurant is from, you need to re-evaluate your life.
I think it was 10 Euro for all we can eat, best lunch of my life.


The story behind this sign was "OMG EMILY quick I need a photo with this sign" and then Matt saying "Oh my god Li Mei, every single time!"


No comments:

Post a Comment