Right Clicks Disabled

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Down South



Magnum received a GoPro for his 21st b'day present from his awesome workmates and decided to test his filming and editing skills (more like revisiting it). If you follow me on snapchat (li-mei), you probably skipped through my 10 billion seconds of snaps when me and Magnum went on a short trip down South. We had so much fun and the weather was a lot cooler than hot and dry Perth!

If you're interested, you can watch the video here. I have to say I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. Again, it is our first attempt on editing and filming with a GoPro. We hope you'll have a good 3 mins watching it and please let me know how you liked it! Please watch it in HD for better viewing experience.

P/S: I am thinking of writing a post about my skincare routine and not sure if anyone's interested? Lol... LET ME KNOW. NOW WATCH THE VIDEO. BYE xoxo.








No comments:

Post a Comment