Right Clicks Disabled

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Uniform in Tiish, Perth

























Remind me when was the last time I planned my outfit the night before prior heading out the next day?
We finally finished semester one and thought why not catch up over brunch in black and white?
The weather is starting to cool down a lot and we either layer up or roast our butts by the heater.
I hope everyone's enjoying their semester break!

x

As seen on me:
ASOS petite long sleeve turtle neck side slit top (last summer)
MNG Belle Jeans here
Leather jacket from a local shop at Perth- similar here
Urban Soul Collection boots here (on sale, too)

As seen on Sarah:
Witchery top & watch
Zara white pants
Adidas shoes
Lovisa earrings
Garage clutch 
(No links, I cbf, dont h8)

As seen on Christine:
Sportsgirl blouse
Target pants
Payless shoes 
(Are you srsly expecting links, because no)

No comments:

Post a Comment