Right Clicks Disabled

Friday, February 10, 2017

Swing Mood




I think everyone should at least have a leather (faux or real) jacket as a statement piece in their closet. I paired my girly lace blouse (similar here and here) with my favourite leather jacket (broke mum's bank in 2012 when she got them for me, cheers mum) to get the best of both worlds- edgy and feminine
They say shopping for a leather jacket is like love at first sight, you just know which one is THE one at first glance. 

Also, lets talk abut the distressed hem on my ankles. I have been seeing it everywhere this year and I am in love! Despite the distressed situation on my jeans, it also appears to be high-waisted, which makes a petite girl like me looking a few inches taller. 

Photograph by: Magnum Chin

No comments:

Post a Comment